Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus using 5 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
The main ingredient Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus
- Prepare of rice pilof mix(any brand).
- You need 4 of salmon steaks.
- Provide of Fresh or frozen asparagus tips.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking spray oil.
These recipes make in roughly 40 minutes from begin to finish, and 12 moves. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by way of a concerned back-to-school time!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus guidance
- Prepare rice according to package instructions..
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2c prepared rice into center of foil & pat down into a rectangle.
- Put a salmon steak on top of rice.
- Sprinke lemon pepper on top of salmon steak for flavor.
- Top salmon steak with 4-5 asparagus spears.
- Fold foil length wise to seal. Then fold or twist ends to seal packet.
- Put packets seam side up in large skillet filled 1/2 inch deep with boiling water.
- Cover & steam approximately 10 minutes. Checking water level every few minutes & adding water as needed.
- Flip packets over & steam another 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Carefully open packets (hot)..
- Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce. Enjoy!.