Ground Beef and Potato Curry. I think the sweet potatoes do a wonderful job counteracting the heat so if you like it hot, feel free to add more cayenne to this dish. Also, you should know that while I call this a curry, it's actually more of a dry dish. It's still a little unusual for me to write an Indian recipe calling for ground beef.
Create some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Add a bit of water and potatoes. Cover and cook till potatoes are cooked. Add ground beef and garlic to center of pan. You can have Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- Prepare 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- You need 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
I also added a little bit of curry powder and Balti seasoning. I threw in fresh cut up cauliflower instead of the peas. All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes). View top rated Ground beef curry and potatoes recipes with ratings and reviews.
These recipes make in approximately 30 minutes from embark to finish, and 7 paces. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you through a lively back-to-school season!. Here is how you achieve that.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry guidance
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
Ground Beef Curry – a simple, fast curry made with ground meat, spinach and spices. Paleo, slow carb and low carb curry recipe. This would go well with cauliflower rice or roasted cauliflower; curried potatoes; white rice; rice pilaf. But if you don't want to mess with all that, the curry is good on. Pressure Cooker Burmese Beef Potato Curry.