Californian Rolls and Tuna sushi.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Californian Rolls and Tuna sushi using 16 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Substances of Californian Rolls and Tuna sushi
- You need 220 gm of Sushi Rice.
- Prepare 80 ml of Rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 20 ml of light Soya.
- You need 20 gm of Wasabi paste.
- Provide 6 of no. Nori sheet.
- Provide 100 gm of fresh sako tuna.
- You need 6 pcs of prawns.
- Provide 100 gm of tempura flour.
- You need 1 of no. cucumber.
- You need 1 of no. Avacado.
- Provide 20 gm of pickle ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of tagorashi spice.
- Provide 20 ml of kewpie.
- Prepare 4 of no. Crab stick.
These recipes make in around 20 minutes from embark to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school time!. Here is how you mix that.
Californian Rolls and Tuna sushi clue
- Measure the rice and rinse. Soak for 30 min..
- Mix vinegar, sugar and salt. Warm it on low heat. Do not cook..
- Make tempura mix and fry shrimps, add seasoning..
- Cut cucumber, avacado, and crab stick. Keep rice a side, add vinegar mix..
- Cut tuna in cube, add Soya and togarashi..
- Use sushi mat to roll..
- Add vegetable and crab mix..
- Cut 8 pieces of each roll. Serve with Soya, ginger and wasabi..