Breakfast Curry Bread.
Share some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Breakfast Curry Bread using 9 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Breakfast Curry Bread
- Provide 50 gr of Onion.
- You need 75 gr of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Green Paprika.
- Prepare 50 gr of Curry Roux (I use House : Kari ala Jepang).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Worchester Sauce.
- Provide 20 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 12 sheets of loaf bread.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
These recipes make in around 70 minutes from begin to finish, and 6 actions. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school time!. Here is how you make it.
Breakfast Curry Bread hint
- Slice the onion, green paprika. In another container, Mix together Worchester sauce and tomato sauce..
- Heat the pan, put some oil. Saute Onion(until translucent), Ground beef, and green paprika. Add the sauces, and curry powder..
- Add Water, cook until boiling. Set the heat off, Add the curry roux. Stir until the roux is dissolve and put the heat on. Keep stiring until the sauce is thickening..
- Take 2 sheets of bread, make a hole. Put that bread on top of another sheet. Its looks like a bread bowl, right ? (to stick the bread, you could splash a water or milk. so you get your bread is moist. Thats great!).
- Put the Curry, on top of bread. Put in microwave..
- Serve it !.