Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons using 8 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons
- Provide 4 of plum tomatoes, quartered.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need 8-10 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
- Provide of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 of salmon fillets (7-8 ozs each), about 1 1/2" at their thickest.
- Provide Handful of fresh dill sprigs.
- Provide 1 of lemon, cut in half.
These recipes cook in some 50 minutes from commence to finish, and 5 actions. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school tide!. Here is how you achieve that.
Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons hint
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place plum tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs over all. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast until tomatoes are softened but still have their shape, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Lay the salmon fillets skin sides down, with some space between them on a baking sheet or baking dish. Season with garlic powder (if using), salt and black pepper to taste and cover with dill. Squeeze half of lemon over all. Bake until firm, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, slice the remaining lemon half into 1/4 inch slices. Heat a skillet over high heat. Film the bottom of the pan with olive oil and add lemon slices. Saute until brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes total. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Remove the aluminum foil from the tomatoes. Discard the herb sprigs. Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Spoon chopped tomatoes into the center of each plate. Lay a piece of salmon over tomatoes and lay the lemon slices to the side of the salmon. Serve immediately..