Sweet Curry Rice.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Sweet Curry Rice using 12 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Sweet Curry Rice
- You need 300 gr of sausages (I used curry-flavored, but you can choose whatever you like).
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice, washed 2-3 times.
- Provide 2 cup of broth (or 2 cup water + 1 beef/chicken bouillon).
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 200 gr of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, peeled and diced.
- Provide 3 of garlic, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder (I used Japanese type).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet curry sauce (if you don't have any, just use 1 tbsp curry powder + 1 1/2 tsp sugar).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
These recipes cook in about 70 minutes from initiate to finish, and 5 actions. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school tide!. Here is how you mix it.
Sweet Curry Rice steps by step
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the onion, then garlic..
- Add basmati rice, curry powder, sweet curry sauce, tomato sauce, and sugar. Stir occasionally..
- Add sausages, sweet potato, and frozen peas. Stir..
- Add the broth bit by bit while stirring..
- When it boils, lower the heat and cover. Wait for 15 minutes or so. Turn off the heat and stir the rice. Wait 5 more minutes before serving..