Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cherry extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
These recipes make in approximately 70 minutes from start to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by means of a occupied back-to-school time!. Here is how you cook that.
Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies steps by step
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, hot water, vanilla extract, cherry extract and eggs together until well combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In stages, add flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in dried cherries, apricots and mini chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Cook 8-12 mins. Cool on pan for 5 mins. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..