Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad.
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad using 28 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
- You need of Crispy Potatoes :.
- Prepare 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Summer Salad.
- You need 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- You need 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
These recipes make in approximately 60 minutes from begin to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school season!. Here is how you make that.
Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad guide
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..