Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry using 18 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry
- You need of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Provide of Wheat flour.
- You need of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumple.
- You need of Solt, Pepper.
- You need of (For Curry).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- You need 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- You need of Salt.
These recipes cook in around 60 minutes from commence to finish, and 5 paces. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school tide!. Here is how you make that.
Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry steps by step
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..