Create all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Mutton Curry using 20 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you achieve that.
Substances of Mutton Curry
- Provide 500 gram of curry cut mutton.
- You need 2 of sliced onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide half of cup whisked curd/dahi or yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare Half of cup cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of star anis.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 4 pieces of clove.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- Provide 4 of black pepper corns.
- Provide Half of tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1.5 glass of water.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves for garnishing.
These recipes cook in much 80 minutes from commence to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a busy back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you cook that.
Mutton Curry hint
- First make a masala mix for which in a half cup water add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder mix well and keep it aside.
- Now in a pressure cooker add cooking oil, once the oil is warm add bay leaf, stat anis, cinnamon stick, cloves, black pepper corns, green and black cardamom and saute them for a minute. After a minute add sliced onions and fry them until golden brown, this should take 7 to 8 minutes.
- Now reduce the flame to moderate heat and add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the masala mix on cook on moderate heat for 3 to 4 minutes, once the oil separates from the masala. Add mutton pieces and bhunno mutton on high flame for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes add salt to taste, reduce the flame and add whisked curd mix well with the mutton and masala and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. After that add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well with the mutton and cook for 2 minutes this will help to enhance the colour of the curry..
- Now add 1 and half glass of water and pressure cook the mutton on low flame for 5 whistle or until the mutton is tender. Ideally in 5 to 7 whistle max the mutton will get tenderized. After 5 to 7 whistle switch off the flame and once the pressure is released open the pressure cooker and check the mutton, switch on the gas on low flame, add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves and cook for another 5 minutes and your delicious Mutton Curry is ready to be served hot with any Indian Breads..